In this episode, I talk to Gerald Vanderpuye – CEO of BuyerDeck. It is clear that salespeople need to adapt their selling approach. Buyers are blocking cold outreach, and in fact, Gerald shares a recent story about the number of cold emails he’s deleted and why he didn’t give them a second look.
- The changes that have disrupted sales and marketing because buyers don’t behave the way salespeople want them too.
- The biggest challenge facing today’s sales organizations.
- Why it is some important to analyze deals – both won and lost.
- What salespeople can learn from the data and insights that BuyerDeck uncovered about how salespeople sell.
- Whether or not salespeople should be creating their own content.
- The best ways to use content to capture interest and attention and the type of content that does that best.
- How to track the content journey and buyer interaction with content you share with them.
As a proud co-founder at BuyerDeck, Gerald has three passions: He loves sales, technology and creating happy customers. He has been in sales, marketing and delivering remarkable customer experiences the last 10 years. His last position was at Rackspace where he was responsible for developing sales strategy and driving business growth through existing customers and new Logo acquisitions in key markets. He led and managed a diverse team to deliver on new growth targets for both Enterprise and SMB’s. He now leads the team at BuyerDeck to bootstrap the distribution of their B2B SAAS product beyond the initial traction of 12K buyers and sellers.
Visit BuyerDeck and sign up for a FREE trial IF you tell them that you heard Gerald’s interview with me on The Razor’s Edge.
Connect with Gerald: