In this episode of the Razor’s Edge, I talk to Tim Sanders about Dealstorming, a term he coined. Tim is also the creator of the Dealstorming sales process and Dealstorming is the title of his recently released book.
Tim’s book is so meaty and packed with great information that my book pages are already dog-eared, sections are highlighted and I’ve been writing notes in the sidebar. Really good stuff!
There are lots of great nuggets of information that Tim shares about the best way to brings deals to close. We also talked about:
- Today’s more complex buying process.
- How salespeople and their sales leadership aren’t adapting more quickly.
- What it takes to become an elite seller and how to create and elite sales organization.
- Why solving problems not pitching features is what creates sustainable competitive advantage.
- The 4 levels of a sale.
- Why the lone wolf seller is a dying breed and more.
You won’t want to listen to this podcast just once! So listen and enjoy and be sure to get your copy of Tim’s book here.