The 21st Century has ushered in the information age, and with it a new set of rules for success. In this current episode, I talk to Keenan about his new book – Not Taught. What it Takes to be Successful in the 21st Century that Nobody’s Teaching You.
Not Taught shares how the rules of 20th century and the industrial age no longer work and that if you want to be successful you must learn the new rules of success. Get ready for a dose of reality about work today and offers clear strategies on how to be successful in this crazy information-driven world.
We talk about:
- What’s changed in business today and why you need to change too.
- The new keys to succeeding in today’s digitally driven world.
- How to be deliberate in managing your career and your brand.
- What happens when you digitally anonymous.
- Why your degree doesn’t have that much relevance today.
- Why experience is far less important than expertise and hard work.
- The fastest way to start ramping up new skills.
In his blunt, motivating and passionate style Keenan tells you why doing what you’ve always done is no longer an option!
Enjoy the interview. Then go buy the book!
Keenan, is CEO of A Sales Guy Inc., a sales consulting and recruiting firm. He’s a Forbes Columnist, a Top 50 Sales and Marketing Influencer, author of the popular sales blogA Sales Guy and is a highly sought after speaker. Keenan is the father of three crazy (but in a good way) girls, a PSIA Level 2 ski instructor for Vail Ski Resort and a finder of the elephant in the room.