In my latest podcast episode, I talked with Cian McLoughlin, Founder and CEO of Trinity Perspectives. Cian is also the author of a new book called: Rebirth of the Salesman: The World of Sales is Evolving. Are You?
We discussed the changes that have eclipsed sales during the past 10 years and why salespeople need to be thinking about how to adapt their approach. We talked about the following:
- The driving force requiring salespeople to rebirth themselves.
- Why storytelling has become the #1 skill to master in sales and business today.
- How buyers really make their buying decisions. It might not be what you think.
- The role of emotional intelligence in the selling process and the ability to be situationally aware of what is going on around you.
- The greatest sales challenges facing businesses and how they can be overcome.
- Why you need to “know they prospect”.
- Who will be the ultimate winner in the battle between salesperson and sales automation (and other tech tools in the stack).
- The ways in which Win/Loss Analysis can redefine your sales and business success
- The “so what card” and why you should use it in preparing every sales presentation you give.