Today is a big day! I am launching a special interview series devoted to Women in Sales Leadership roles in corporations across the globe. My first interview is with Lisa Muller, CEO of Lantevasin Sales Enablement and we talked about building a strong and healthy sales pipeline.
I talked to Lisa about:
- Why she got into sales and what she loves about the profession.
- Why keeping the pipeline full of qualified opportunities is a challenge for many organizations.
- CRM information is used to forecast sales revenue, but is it always accurate?
- Tips for sales leaders on how to improve the quality of the pipeline.
- Why coaching is so important to great sales skills but also in ensuring that the sales pipeline is healthy.
Finally, I asked Lisa to share her advice for women in sales who want to move into leadership roles. She shared her thoughts about some of the traits of individual contributor’s vs leaders?
This episode is sponsored by Hubspot.
Don’t miss out HubSpot’s annual sales event – Inbound Sales Day – on June 6th! 30 leading sales experts will be sharing their knowledge and expertise. Register now for FREE at hubspot.com/inbound-sales-day
Lisa Muller, CEO of Lantevasin Sales Enablement. Lisa has over twenty years of experience based helping organizations in the corporate and not-for-profit sectors. She has worked with small and large companies across the world, overseeing national and global sales teams, driving sales as a sole contributor and providing consultancy services to increase sales and commercial success. Her projects have spanned the achievement of a variety of revenue objectives from $2m to $64m.
Connect with Lisa: