With quota’s to hit and increasing stiff competition, increasing productivity is always on a sales manager’s mind. How do they help their salespeople do more in less time? In this episode, I talked with Scott Amerson, VP of Sales at VanillaSoft, and we discussed:
- How the complexity of inside sales has evolved.
- How to measure productivity – call volume vs follow-up persistency.
- Why automating call cadence should be the cornerstone of any sales technology.
- Ensuring your best leads are being called on by your best sales reps.
- Speed to Lead. How fast are you contacting your web leads?
Enjoy the interview!
As Vice President of Sales, Scott is responsible for leading VanillaSoft’s global sales team. He is a results-driven professional who brings more than 25 years of sales and executive management experience to VanillaSoft. He is a proven veteran at building a scalable infrastructure for inside sales and call center teams by defining key performance indicators, sales process, and training programs.
Connect on LinkedIn