Successful social sellers know that sharing and creating consumable, informative and engaging content is a core element of your social selling strategy. I know peeps who will argue that salespeople shouldn’t be creating content, and I’ll save that topic for another blog post. The challenge for many salespeople is how to keep up with the overwhelming amount of content available to follow much less share it. But sharing content is only one part of your social selling equation. How do you keep up with the people and the companies you want to do business with?
To manage your social media communications on multiple channels, if you aren’t an enterprise company with a big budget, or you are an individual seller trying to work social into your daily sales practice, it is hard to find tools that are powerful and affordable. For less than $10 per month, Hootsuite lets you curate unlimited numbers of RSS feeds, follow and post content to multiple networks like Twitter, LinkedIn or your Facebook fan page and segment information into easily digestible streams of information. For example, I have streams for prospects, companies, influencers, tech companies I follow, etc. Get yourself signed up for HootSuite Pro Totally worth the investment.
Note: that’s Owly giving me a hand monitoring my multiple streams of information. And full disclosure, I have been using Hootsuite for years, but am also an affiliate for the product.
One of the best platforms I’ve seen for team communication, Slack helps you keep your shared information, files and chatter all in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. They say that their mission is to make our working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Well, I believe them. The free version of Slack provides you with the following: 10,000 message searchable archive, 5 integrations, free native apps for iOS, Android & Mac Desktop and multi-team support. The list of products that Slack integrates with is impressive. You can see the list here. Just a few of them are Asana, Dropbox, Google Hangouts, Mailchimp Trello, Twitter, Visual Studio Online and Zendesk.
One year in, Slack has more than 500,000 daily users in more than 60,000 teams. Every month, Slack users collectively spend over 100 million hours connected to Slack, sending 300 million messages. Pretty darn impressive. What blew me away is many of the stories of how their customers are using Slack. Read their birthday stories here and be inspired. Read to get started? Click here.
Recently, I had the opportunity to talk to Akhtar Kasia who had pinged me on Twitter. Multiple times companies with new technologies they want people to know about have engaged me that way. I love it!
Faab Social is a multi-channel selling platform that integrates the ability to use social media for selling. Essentially, the platform is what Akhtar calls a social commerce solution. If you are a retailer or you have products to sell through the web, this is a must have platform for your business.
- Sell your Products and Services directly from your Social media status.
- Show products as “Product Ads” within your status for FREE.
- Product management across all social media platforms.
- Schedule multiple Product Feed and Inventory Feeds.
- Inventory management across all social media platforms.
- Full Price Management across all social media platforms.
- Shipping Charge Management across all social media platforms.
- Geo Target your Status to an audience for Facebook only.Automate full post-sale activities.
- Full Facebook Integration for your Social Media Marketing.
- Create Facebook Shop.
- Create and Manage Facebook Deals.
- Mass schedule your status including RSS Feed.
- Use product feed data to create Status on the fly and publish it on schedule.
- Use our System Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow.
- Secured, Reliability and full Scalability.
- Google+, Pinterest, Instagram coming soon.
Dashboard, Analytics and Live Streams these are just a few features that are unique to FaabSocial. Get yourself on over to the site to get signed up!