I decided to change up my format a little bit to give more visibility to each technology company I interview. This week, learn all about Bundle Post. And, for those of you who don’t want to read the post, in under 4-minutes you can listen to my podcast review.
One of the cornerstones of success in social selling and social media marketing is to share engaging, informative, relevant content that your audience will find valuable. But the other piece of the equation is being able to personally engage with people also. Sounds easy to do, but actually isn’t unless you use a platform like Bundle Post, a social media curation and content marketing tool.
I talked with CEO and Founder, Robert Caruso (@fondalo on Twitter) about his concept and how Bundle Post came to life. I discovered that Robert’s company used to be a social media agency. To help their clients be successful using social media to build brand awareness, engage with customers and cultivate new relationships was a pretty time and people intensive process. Robert did some careful analysis of the work they were doing for clients and realized that 80% of a social media managers time was spent searching for content, editing the content and adding hashtags to content leaving only 20% of their time to focus on the real revenue generating opportunities that come from building authentic relationships and participating in real-time conversations. And so Bundle Post was born.
Bundle Post is a patented, complete content management platform. After being taken through the demo, I have to admit that I was blown away. Being able to consistently share the most unique, recent and relevant content in your social streams helps to rapidly increase the social media results you want. Send out scheduled, hashtagged and engaging posts, while also including your own marketing messages in your streams. Now you can flip the time you spend managing social media posts and marketing messages on its head. Your time is now freed up to concentrate on real-time engagement, relationships and interpersonal conversations. You know…the stuff that drive ROI.
Bundle Post’s distinctive scheduling engine will save you 80% of your time managing social media content. It does that by helping you find, schedule, hashtag and post your curated content quickly. Select up to 100 unique social media posts from various sources, merge them with your customized schedule and automatically hashtag them all in just minutes. The end result – a 20 minute investment of time results in 3-5 days of consistent, unique content to share socially.
What I’ve covered here barely scratches the surface of how impressive the Bundle Post platform really is. I’d like to suggest you sign yourself up for a free trial and see Bundle Post in action for yourself!